May 21, 2012

This feeling.


How do I feel right now? Vulnerable because I have nowhere to hide. Nowhere. I can't even write how I feel here anymore. I'm just too afraid of saying the wrong things. STUPID right? This is my sanctuary. This was the place where I could write how I TRULY thought (well not truly, but at least an abstract). I think this calls for a new blog--one that I don't share?. I don't know. Maybe. I just feel too old for this. Why do I overshare? Why?

Anyway, things have been pretty hectic lately. The week after the internship, I went bungee jumping with the other international students. The week after that, we all spent a weekend on Jeju Island. All of that was fun despite how indifferent I might have looked. Ugh? Why am I like this? I question why I am this all the time…and I don't know, I am kind of sick of this. 

More recently, I don't know. Things are so hard to explain, especially since I don't even know what's going on. All I can say is that I feel so disoriented, unraveled, vulnerable. Can you believe this? I hate the way I feel right now. But, that's life, right? We don't always feel content… 

Anyway, lovely people back at home whom are reading this, I am sorry that I haven't been updating my blogs recently. Also, don't worry about me, okay? Everything is/will be okay. I'm just a little frustrated on life. But, like I said, this is life… I will be okay even if things don't go the way I want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment