March 6, 2012

Sock Thief

Today has been a rather uneventful day, as I finally left my room at 12:30pm for lunch with Sienna. (Maybe I shouldn't have dropped my classes.) Then, went for a quick run/walk with Abe and Alvin. It was a terrible idea. It was very windy out there and we couldn't feel anything. Despite feeling regretful, I had fun. It's all about attitude.

Later this evening, we all did laundry. We all purchased a big bag of detergent together. Unfortunately, we didn't buy fabric softener. So, we all borrowed my roommate's delicious smelling fabric softener. Oh, goodness, it still smells amazing. I don't like doing laundry, but it smells really good.

Ending this, I am missing a sock. Why do I always miss a sock? There has to be a place in this world where missing socks go in hiding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment