December 30, 2011

365 Project for 2010

Santa Monica Pier in April 2010.

So, in 2010, I decided to take on the challenge to do the 365 Project which involved taking a photo a day for the entire year. (Shocking, right? I can't commit to anything, yet I was willing to do this? Wahhh?!) Most of the time (as I knew it would happen), the project was a failure... I kept forgetting to taking photos until the night. Also, I cheated a bit, taking two photos a day. Lastly, the photos were not posted in a timely manner.

With this in mind, I will try (really hard) to do the 365 Project again for 2012 (to make me feel comfortable taking photos out of the whim, especially for Korea because I know that I will feel iffy about looking touristy).

Ayeee...I really have to stop buying cameras and start buying clothes because it'll be "Siberian" cold when I get to Korea.

Hope you all enjoyed 2011. I'm anticipating a fantastic 2012. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment