November 1, 2011

The Road is (still) Filled with (undecided) Possibilities

Source: Pinterest

Choosing a path for the future is very scary. During Principles of Advertising, our guest speaker and our professor both gave us a lecture on our futures. They suggest that we should decide on our paths NOW. It scared me. I like both creative and management areas of advertising. However, I am not strong in creative, so it looks like management is the way to go. Though, I can wait until end of March/early April 2012 to finally decide on courses for the next year.

Another thing I had to focus on is psychology? Do I really want to do this?

I found out that my internship in South Korea doesn't count for my communications internship since I didn't finish the prerequisites--so it counts for a general internship, like a upper division GE course. :/ So, when I get back, I have to find 2 internships--one for comm and one for psych. Also, I am applying to do research (for psych) with some professors. So, it's a lot. It's going to be tough to cram all this into two semesters. It is doable, but so stressful sounding.

With all this in mind, I am pretty sure that I have to finish my undergraduate courses in 5 years. Think that'll be okay? Will you judge me? Remember my hopes and dreams to finish all this in 4 years? It was possible, until I double majored. :/ I'm just hoping that this is all worth it. Probably not worth it all, because I still want to go to grad school. I'm just lagging it by taking adding another undergraduate year.

Everything seems to intangible...

0 comments:

Post a Comment