September 13, 2011

Health Problems

Just recently, I decided to reevaluate my lifestyle. In a way, I had a reality check. Anyway, yesterday, I went to the health center to get myself checked out because I was completely terrified of what was going on. Today, I got the chance to see a doctor. She did some lab tests and everything turned out negative. I was extremely relieved with the results, but at the same time, I am scared. What if it is something else? I feel, I'm too young to go through all this. What can it possibly be if it's none of the above? Can this get any worse? Can it? No one can give me the guarantee that I can survive even though I feel so invincible.

Despite the fact that I am really scared of the future (because it can get worse), I'm going to try and live. I know this sounds so cliche, but really. Also, I'm still going to try and study abroad. I just need to send the letters to my professors! I am going to try and maintain a healthier diet. The doctor said that a factor of what I'm going through may be because of my diet--the lack of exercise and carelessly eating certain foods.

Anyway, I feel much better just because I wrote this down but I don't think I'm going to talk about it. It seems rather stupid that I would write about it and not expect questions, but I honestly think I will go through a whole turmoil of emotions if I have to talk about the whole ordeal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment