August 20, 2011

Crazy Stupid Love







The other day I talked to a friend about Stupid Crazy Love. I told her that it was a good movie and it was all right and it wasn't great. Yes, there some slow scenes but they were pretty good. Talking about it, I felt like I was lying so decided to post this.

So, I watched Crazy Stupid Love at opening weekend (07/29-07/31). It was the same weekend that I decided to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. Despite the fact that I watched it awhile ago, I can still recall much of it. Anyway, I don't really like romantic comedies much because they're so darn predictable. However, I really liked this one a lot. It didn't only deal with one person's drama--it dealt with relationships that the Weaver family had.

I have so much to say about this film but can't seem to put it into words. THIS is why I will never become an author (I wrote in my fifth grade yearbook for everyone to know that I wanted to become an author) because I don't have a process and can't edit anything.

I thought this film was charming. We got to see three different perspectives of people going through relationships and in the end, BOOM, everything comes together, whether it's chaotic or cheesy.

Truly, I believe this film is one of the best I've seen this year (which doesn't say much because I haven't gone to the movies for a year). Much of the scenes were so cute and hilarious. I swear, I laughed throughout much of the film, even at the wrong parts. Honestly, I can't wait to own this DVD when it comes out (when it's $5 or as a gift). I'm sorry I said that it was okay and wasn't the greatest romantic comedies I've seen. I didn't want to hype it. It's too late, because I just hyped it up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment