April 28, 2011

Roman Holiday

I am not a social person. I rarely go out with friends since everyone is so busy. During school, I tend to keep to myself. I won't chat with anyone because they all seem pretty mean. Or, maybe I am really judgmental and unable to come out of my comfort zone. People probably perceive me as a cold person. I am unintentionally rude. :( All in all, I'm somewhat an anti-social person.

With this in mind, I watch a lot of films. Well, I don't watch a lot. I watch about 1-2 films a month, so that's not a lot. I don't pay for them at all. They are all checked out at the library because I don't mind waiting for a movie to come out later. I don't anticipate much movies, anyway. :(

I've been really into old films, lately. I watched several films with Audrey Hepburn over the past couple of months as well as an Ann-Margret one. They were pretty interesting. Despite how interesting the films are, I can't help but feel that they lack plot most of the time. I can't call them my all-time favorites. All I can say is that they make me feel happy inside by the very end.

I thought about this film very recently because of Gregory Peck. He is a dashing guy. :) Apparently this past weekend, I got the chance of meeting his song at a work event. At that time, I forgotten who Gregory Peck was. I remembered his name, though. When I saw an old movie poster of Roman Holiday on my desk, I remembered everything. :)

I enjoyed watching Roman Holiday. It wasn't the greatest movie I seen but good. I got to see Rome in their lovely journey. Maybe, I will get the chance to go there one day. I've been told that Italy is a beautiful country. I watched it over a month ago with my parents. Despite the language barrier, my parents enjoyed the movie very much. They liked watching the performance in black and white. I bet it reminded them of childhood.

The film is about a princess who goes on a grand adventure around Rome with a news writer and a photographer. What did they do all day? What can go wrong with all that? What happens at the very end? Well, that's for me to know and you to find out!

Photo can be found here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment