March 11, 2011

Earthquake, Tsunami, Fires in Japan

Watching the videos of Japan made me cry. I started to watch it and just kept looking in shock. I put my hand over my mouth gasping, Oh my gosh. It looks so surreal. Did this just happen? All really fast waves rushing through the country and many people driving off as the wave comes closer. I saw all those boats running into buildings or people. I saw the buildings floating off. As unreal as it looks, it was definitely something that happened.

I can't believe I cried. I'm working right now at my receptionist job. I'm not suppose to be watching Japan disaster videos on youtube or the news. No one saw me cry, so it didn't happen right? I just can't believe it. Everything is REAL.

Look at the videos I saw here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment