March 10, 2011

Cute Kids

I'm not trying to endorse little kids that are dressed nicely, but really, she's really cute. :)

When I was a child, I was never given such glamorous clothes. Our family never had much. I had my sister's hand-me-downs which were given from my relatives. Basically, I never owned anything until high school. I remember buying one of my first clothes when I was a freshman in high school and thinking, Wow, this is mine. I'm sure I would have laughed if I heard that story...if it wasn't true.

Now buy my own clothes but make pretty bad decisions. I've donated much of my clothes last month so empty much of my wardrobe. The bad part is that I bought into the low rise flare jeans trend. Now, I own like 5 pairs of them and they're a little too big for me. The flares in the bottom are also horrible. :( What to do now? I don't want to donate them because I never worn them and feel too guilty from spending all that money. I own 4 pairs of skinny jeans now and wear them almost daily. Yes, that does sound gross for some people, but I don't care. Also, I do get them washed after a couple wears. I don't have much tops. I mostly own t-shirts. I own a lot because I loved silkscreened t-shirts with quirky designs and witty sayings. I regret owning way too much. Anyway, that's basically my wardrobe. Not much items in there. I've added a couple more items over my t-shirt and jeans days, but not a lot. Ahh, maybe I should go to the thrift store this weekend and find some cool pieces...

What to do now? STOP spending money on bad quality fibers and poorly made clothes. Also, stop envying little kids.

0 comments:

Post a Comment