February 24, 2011

How Do I Say This...?

On Tuesday 2/22/2011, Mei called me to pick her up around 5:15pm. I didn't get the chance to leave the house until around 5:30 because I wanted to catch up on my Korean drama. Daddy was home as I quickly rush out of the house because I lagged picking her up. Elaine came out to help me close the gate as I back out of the driveway. Before backing out of the driveway, I quickly glanced at the rear view mirror as well as the other mirrors, looking for an obstruction. Backing out, I noticed that I was going a little too faster than usual. Brushing that thought out of my head, I reasoned, Well it's not like I'm going to hit the gate. I'll notice. I guess I didn't look long enough at the mirrors because I backed into something hard. Freaking out when I heard something, I put the car on park and ran out. I backed into the trashcan. Seriously, this is embarrassing. I have been driving for about 3 years and I'm still doing stupid mistakes. Daddy runs out and sees what I've done. He yells at me. D: I told him that I wasn't going to pick Mei up and just went in the house. Elaine decided to pick Mei up and that's that.

I can't really describe how the house front yard layout is like, but yeah I hit the trashcan which was still in the front yard, not a trashcan outside of the house. Oh, and no bumps and dents were given to the car! :D

Anyway, it's pretty embarrassing to write about this experience. I really should look at the mirrors longer before heading out.

The end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment